[ITK] Edit .mha header

Gustafsson, Helen (Health) Helen.Gustafsson at act.gov.au
Sun Oct 26 21:28:48 EDT 2014

Hello all,

We are working on a project where we are reconstructing cone beam CT data using the ITK software, creating an .mha file which we then need to convert to DICOM - I was hoping to use 3Dslicer for this. Our problem is that the image orientation in the mha header seems to be incorrect (?), so 3D slicer is trying to make axial slices from what it thinks is a coronal slice. I have been googling ways to edit the mha header but I can't find anything that works.

Any ideas about how to solve this?

Thanks,
Helen