[ITK] Edit .mha header

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Oct 27 10:57:57 EDT 2014

Hi Helen,

Before writing the image to file, the Direction matrix [1] can be
populated with appropriate 1's and -1's.  This will modify the
TransformMatrix in the MetaImage header.  Or a FlipImageFilter could
be applied [2].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Image.html#a07c7c68338cee5537f997d68591a1214