[ITK] Error while building ITK

tejas lunawat tejasl2603 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:18:28 EDT 2014

Yes, You are right.
I am having a problem in building the ITK library itself.
I followed all the steps described in this link
        http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Configuring_and_Building/VisualStudio
I have used CMake for configuring and generating the .sln files from the
ITK source file.
And then I am building the libraries by using itk.sln.