[ITK] Win64 Visual Studio 12 segfaults

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 27 16:08:24 EST 2015

Hello,

It is not clear to me from those comments if they are going to fix it in VS12, or not.

I tries out the VS2015 preview[1] and it looks pretty good with some patches.

I had to do a couple hacks to get it working, one patch I cleaned up and is already merged[2], and two other still need to be investigated further and cleanup[3,4].

With those being done I only got 4 failing tests[5], that all look related to rounding and the interpolator.

Brad

p.s I am not able to view the links you provided to Microsoft Connect

[1] http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-downloads-vs.aspx
[2] http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/18929/
[3] http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/18927/
[4] http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/18928/