[ITK] ImageIO::CanReadFile() fix

Ivan Kubarev Ivan.Kubarev at materialise.kiev.ua
Mon Mar 30 05:58:45 EDT 2015

Hi guys!

Recently I found a bug into ImageIO::CanReadFile() method for several ImageIOs (BMP, JPEG, NRRD). These methods check  not only the header of the image for conformance to the corresponding standard but also the file extension. So it's impossible to check files without extension, despite it's often being the case. So I made a patch. I would very glad if you find a time to review it and merge to the ITK main branch, if it looks reasonable not only for me :)

Best regards,
Ivan Kubarev