[ITK] ImageIO::CanReadFile() fix

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Mar 30 10:06:22 EDT 2015

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for contributing this improvement!

Please submit your patch through the code review process [1]. You will
want to also add new tests for the new functionality.  In this case,
take some of the existing BMP files, etc., and rename them without
their extension. Also, add tests that properly reject files without
extensions that are not readable.

[1] https://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/SubmitAPatchToGerrit/index.html