[ITK] ITK Example ShapeOpeningLabelMapFilter

Jeanna S. jeannasheen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 21:38:46 EDT 2016

Actually, I found a way to display the images to the screen. However, I am
still not quite sure how to detect the blood vessels in my image. When I
apply the itkHessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter on my image, it just
turns out black. I was wondering if this is because there is not enough
contrast between the vessels and the background. If so, is there any
setting or threshold on the filter I can change so that it can detect the
blood vessels?

Thanks,
Jeanna