[ITK] ITK Example ShapeOpeningLabelMapFilter

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:29:47 EDT 2016

Hi Jeanna,

output of this filter is in [0,1] range, and if your output image type is
not float then you will get an all-black image. Here is an example
invocation:

    typedef itk::HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter< HessianImageType,
FloatImageType > ObjectnessFilterType;
    ObjectnessFilterType::Pointer objectnessFilter =
ObjectnessFilterType::New();
    objectnessFilter->SetBrightObject(true);
    objectnessFilter->SetScaleObjectnessMeasure(false);
    objectnessFilter->SetObjectDimension(2.5);
    objectnessFilter->SetAlpha(0.5);
    objectnessFilter->SetBeta(1.0);
    objectnessFilter->SetGamma(5.0);
    objectnessFilter->SetInput(hc->GetOutput());
    objectnessFilter->Update();
    FloatImageType::Pointer objectness = objectnessFilter->GetOutput();