[ITK] ITK Example ShapeOpeningLabelMapFilter

Jeanna S. jeannasheen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:01:57 EDT 2016

Thanks for letting me know. I've changed the output image type to float and
now it no longer shows up as just black. I've attached my output image (the
image on the left is the input image; the image on the right is the output
image). However, the filter seems not to detect blood vessels like I hoped,
even after testing various values of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. I was
wondering if anybody has suggestions on how to improve the vessel detection?

Thanks,
Jeanna