[ITK] Curve2DExtraction ITApp Spatial Function Parameters vs Parametric Space

Belen Martin bele195 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 11:12:15 EST 2016

Dear ITK list,
I am using Curve2DExtraction application to extract center lines in X-ray or DSA images previous to calculate stenosis.Although the results of modulus, Gradient || EigenVector, Laplacian, etc looks good, when plotting Curve2D Points I get poor results.1) According to which criteria should we adjust the Spatial Function Parameters?    2) Whats the relation between the parametric space and the spatial function parameters?
Thanks in advance