[ITK] Curve2DExtraction parametemer

Belen Martin bele195 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 02:53:18 EST 2016

Dear ITK list,
Is there anyway in Curve2DExtraction (or with further implementation) to automate the result as much as possible, meaning tuning all parameters, sigma, and Spatial Function parameters?
If not can you recommend me a different module in ITK? I am using Curve2DExtraction application to extract center lines in X-ray or DSA images previous to the calculation stenosis. I do not want the physician have to know about pyramid or spatial function to tune results.

Thanks in advance