[ITK] Regarding Feature based image Registration in ITK

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 08:48:36 EST 2016

Hi Raghav,

have you tried just creating new images with features instead of original
intensities and then registering those images? You would then simply use
the resulting transform and apply them to original images. You would have
to implement your own metric which compares those features and supply the
metric class to the registration class.

HTH,
Dženan