[ITK] Regarding Feature based image Registration in ITK

Raghav Mehta raghav.11393 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 09:08:09 EST 2016

Hi,

So you are suggesting that I create an image in which each voxel is
N-D(number of feature) and than use different existing registration methods
to do registration??

Raghav Mehta
MS by Research (ECE)
Center for Visual Information Technology
International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad
+91 9712990393