[ITK] Insight journal dataset upload error

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Jul 29 12:17:50 EDT 2016

Hi Amir,

Great, thanks.  Your account now has upload permissions.

A link in a text file works, or a link in the article text would work too.

Also, we now have improved documentation on how to package your code
into an ITK module [1].  This uses the content-addressed CMake
ExternalData storage system, which is a useful way to distribute
testing data [2].

[1] https://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch9.html#x50-1430009

[2] https://blog.kitware.com/cmake-externaldata-using-large-files-with-distributed-version-control/