[ITK] Insight journal dataset upload error

Amir Jaberzadeh amirhossein.jaberzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:56:54 EDT 2016

Hi Matt,

I tried to follow a similar convention and made a folder
TBBImageToImageFilter/test and uploaded my dataset there.
Then shared the link by a text file.

I will follow up by reading the documentation for creating an ITK module.

Have a good day,
Amir

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com