[ITK] SimpleITK Python wheels?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Jul 30 17:35:49 EDT 2016

Hi Matthew,

The just-released SimpleITK 0.10.0 has OSX and manylinux wheels in
addition to Windows wheels.

We are working on improved wheel support in SimpleITK and also
hopefully ITK, VTK, symengine, pyne, matplotlib... with the
scikit-build project:

  https://github.com/scikit-build/scikit-build

We made many strides since the 2016 SciPy conference. Additional
community collaboration and contributions are welcome :-).