[ITK] 3D visualization

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Nov 21 11:16:06 EST 2016

Hello Fijoy,

You can use the "Module_ITKVtkGlue" in ITK to allow to easily pass data
from ITK to VTK and back. It is convenient if you want to use VTK as your
visualization library. You can look at Module_LesionSizingToolkit [1] as an
example as it uses it.

Hope this helps,
Francois

[1] https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/LesionSizingToolkit