[ITK] Changing between Debug/Release Builds

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Thu Jan 26 08:37:19 EST 2017

To my knowledge, there is no way to select between Debug/Release on
Mac/Linux the way you can do it on Windows/Visual Studio. However, on
Mac/Linux, you can compile an application for example in Debug mode and
link it to ITK compiled in Release, whereas on Windows/Visual Studio
everything has to be build with the same build type.