[ITK] Need help to find loc accessed from the ITK source code by the examples

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:53:59 EDT 2017

Hi Swati,

there is no such list, as nobody really cares about that. In addition to
manual way I described earlier, you could maybe get this list from the
compiler/linker. But as far as I know, there are no ready-made solutions
for that.

Regards,
Dženan

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 4:49 AM, Swati Rathi <swatirathi at cse.iitb.ac.in>
wrote:

> On 2017-03-13 18:28, Dženan Zukić wrote:
>
>> Hi Swati,
>>
>> in documentation of each class (e.g. ImageFileReader
>> <https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageFileReader.html>), there
>> is
>> an information to which module does it belong (e.g. Module
>> ITKIOImageBase).
>> From the module name and version number you can infer the resulting
>> library
>> (e.g. C:\Dev\ITK-2015\lib\Release\ITKIOImageBase-4.11.lib). Also, from
>> the
>> module's page <https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/group__ITKIOImageBase.html>
>> you
>> can see which other modules (libraries) it depends on (e.g. ITKCommon).
>>
>> If you go through the list of includes in each example you can construct
>> the list of libraries it depends on.
>>

> Yes, I will have to look at the list of includes.
>
> I was just wondering if there is any documentation for each ITK/Example,
> mentioning
> the list of files it accesses from the ITK/Modules sub-directory.
>

>> Regards,
>> Dženan
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 7:51 AM, Swati Rathi <swatirathi at cse.iitb.ac.in>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am performing an analysis to test the virtual functions under the
>>> ITK/Examples subdirectory.
>>>
>>> There are many static libraries created while building the ITK. These are
>>> then used to build the examples. However all the static libraries are
>>> linked while building the examples.
>>>
>>> I am interested to know the lines of code accessed from the ITK source
>>> code by each of these examples.
>>>
>>> Is this data easily accessible? Or is there a list of files which are
>>> accessed by these examples?
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Swati