[ITK] HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter python wrapper missing?

Nicolas Cedilnik nicolas.cedilnik at inria.fr
Mon Mar 27 08:10:48 EDT 2017

Hello,

I can't find the Frangi's objectness filter as a python function:

Illustration:

In [3]: itk.HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-3-26323df60cc8> in <module>()
----> 1 itk.HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter

/opt/ncedilni/miniconda3.6/envs/py35-latest/lib/python3.5/site-packages/itkLazy.py in __getattribute__(self, attr)
      38
      39     def __getattribute__(self, attr):
---> 40         value = types.ModuleType.__getattribute__(self, attr)
      41         if value is not_loaded:
      42             module = self.__belong_lazy_attributes[attr]

AttributeError: module 'itk' has no attribute 'HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter'

I compiled ITK with all wrapping options checked.
Is this filter normally available via python?
Is it called differently?
Did I do something wrong at compile time?

PS: I did not want to spam with unnecessary emails, but thanks a lot
Bradley and Francois for helping me with my previous (somehow related)
question.

--
Nicolas