[ITK] HessianToObjectnessMeasureImageFilter python wrapper missing?

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Mar 27 09:13:00 EDT 2017

Hello Nicolas,

The mailing list exists for people to ask question :)
The filter you are trying to use was moved out of the review directory a
few months ago, but its corresponding wrapping file was forgotten in the
review directory.
I just submitted a patch to address this issue [1]. It should be merged
soon in ITK. In the meantime, if you really need to use this filter in
Python, a workaround this issue is to compile ITK with Python wrapping on
your computer and to enable the Review module.

Hope this helps,
Francois

[1] http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/22237/

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Nicolas Cedilnik <nicolas.cedilnik at inria.fr