[IGSTK-Developers] Dynamic Analysis

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Aug 4 10:30:37 EDT 2005

The problem with the dashboard's dynamic analysis reporting has been
fixed, thanks to Andy and Jim Miller over at GE Global Research.  I was
impressed, I reported the problem on the Dart mailing list and the fix
was done within five days.

The summaries for today's dashboard can be found here:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/beck.atamai/Linux-c++-3.2/20050804-0430-Nightly/DynamicAnalysis.html
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTK/Sites/beck.atamai/Sandbox-Linux-c++-3.2/20050804-0430-Nightly/DynamicAnalysis.html