[IGSTK-Developers] tcon on Wednesday this week at 1 pm

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Sun Nov 27 11:37:16 EST 2005

Hi everyone:

Just a reminder that we will have the tcon on Wednesday this week at 1 pm
East Coast Time since Rick and I will be at Chicago and cannot make it on
Thursday. Please let me know if you can't join on this - I apologize for
changing the time but from our discussion last week most people can make it.

I will ask David to run the meeting and call in as moderator (please call in
a few minutes early and use the number on the Wiki plus the additional digit
8 - I want to be sure people besides myself know the moderator code but I
don't want to put it on the Wiki). A suggested schedule for Iteration 7 is
below my signature and I would appreciate it if David can take a look and
put together an agenda to help us get back on track after the review
meeting.

I suggest that we consider having a demonstration of IGSTK at the SPIE
meeting in San Diego. I can have Patrick bring the Polaris Vicra tracker and
abdominal phantom. One possibility is on Sunday night Feb 12th when we have
an open source workshop in the evening. We might consider doing the
demonstration by invitation only at Charlie's so that people can then have a
chance to comment and discuss the code - I can even check on getting a
private meeting room there for a few hours on Sunday night if there is
interest.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday and not working too much!

Kevin

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu

Suggested schedule for Iteration 7: will be called NeedleBiopsy

Will basically be an improved 4ViewTrackingWithCT  and will include:

*	Tumor representation by a Mesh spatialObject
*	2D annotation on the views and Oblique viewing planes
*	path planning (selection of target lesion and skin entry point)
*	A representation of the needle (some combination of spatialObjects?)
*	Other features? (such as updates to tracker class that is on the
requirements page)

Nov 11 - Jan 26: Iteration 7 (possible demonstration at SPIE Medical Imaging
Feb 12)

*	Nov 11 : Create Feature List : first draft is done
*	Nov 11 - Nov 25 : Write Functional Requirements
*	Nov 18 - Dec 16 : Develop Code
*	Dec 16 - Dec 22 : Add Formal Requirements to Bug Tracker
*	Dec 22  : Tag Sandbox
*	Dec 22 - Jan 5: Code Review
*	Jan 6: Move Code
*	Jan 9: Verify and Apply Final Tag
*	Jan 9-13 : Fix Documentation
*	Jan 13  : Freeze Repository
*	Jan 19-23 : Fix Remaining Bugs
*	Jan 19-23 : Increase Code Coverage
*	Jan 26 : Create and Release SPIE Demo Package (Boxing Day in Canada)