[IGSTK-Developers] Data files for IGSTK tests

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 6 09:29:51 EDT 2005

It will be great if we can use the DSpace system at the CADDLab
because it will facilitate that IGSTK users and developers use
the on-line Open Access publishing functionalities of the
Insight Journal.

The infrastructure developed for the Insight Journal includes
a testing component that receives source code and data, and
use them for running tests. This was modeled after the Dart
testing scheme.

We will need to figure out a mechanism for updating the local
copies of the data when they are modified in the DSpace server
(I would guess that we can use their version numbers for this
purpose.). The same mechanism should figure out when there are
new datasets in the DSpace server that have not been downloaded
yet to the local testing machines.

We should be able to incorporate those updating task into
CMakeLists.txt files as part of the process of running the tests.

    Luis