[IGSTK-Developers] Re: Miccai workshop paper

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Tue Sep 6 14:53:17 EDT 2005

Peter Kazanzides wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> Your idea about using the bug tracking system to manage the
> requirements is interesting.  Do you have a way of organizing the
> requirements?  Normally, a requirements document has some logical
> structure to it -- are you adding keywords that are processed by your
> automated extraction tools to help organize the document?  It would be
> interesting if you could discuss this further in the paper.
>
> Peter

Peter,

Thanks for your comments.

Brian Blake and David Gobbi have spearheaded a lot of the work
on the requirements. We do use the bug tracking tool to track
and organize the requirements, and Kitware set up the script
to query the tool and post it on our Wiki nightly. I am forwarding
your comments to the IGSTK mailing list.

Kevin