[IGSTK-Developers] suggestion for annotation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 17:21:11 EDT 2005

Good news on the annotations is that Will is committing soon
a set of 3DWidgets that support annotation functionalities.
One of them has a line that point to a location in space,
and can be used for tagging an anatomical structure.

We should probably take a look at those new 3DWidgets and see
which ones could be suitable for supporting the annotation
functionalities.

I agree with Hee-Su and David, that it will be natural to
encapsulate them as IGSTK SpatialObjects and
SpatialObjectRepresentation.

  Luis