[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon Agenda

Frank Lindseth Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Wed Dec 12 19:36:11 EST 2007

Thank you for responding Andinet.

Yes, we do need a NEW ImageResliceRep, and this work is scheduled for
the next iteration (I hope),
but before the Tracker(Tool) comp. is "finalized" I think that it
would be wise to spend some time thinking
about the optimal way for these two key comp. to communicate (on a
high level at this point of course).
Torleif has made a SliceRep (in the sandbox, long name) that we use
for display and "mouse" interaction,
but it's not properly connected to the new tracker yet.

So my intension was just to get some input regarding the intended way
to "connect" key components,
while its still easy to do potential adjustments to the tracker, I
find it a bit difficult and strange to look
at the tracker in "isolation", the three key comp. in a navigation
system is Image(SpatialObject), (Tracker)Tool
and (Image)Reslice(Rep) (personal opinion) and View and camera
becomes important in order to display an
oblique slice properly in a 2DView, in the links you find some of my
early thoughts on this (in an IGSTK setting),
comments to these thoughts are still welcome.

Thanks.
- Frank

E-mail: Frank.Lindseth at sintef.no
Telephone: +47 928 09 372