[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon Agenda

Torleif Sandnes torleif.sandnes at sintef.no
Thu Dec 13 07:01:19 EST 2007

> Yes, we do need a NEW ImageResliceRep, and this work is scheduled
> for the next iteration (I hope),
> but before the Tracker(Tool) comp. is "finalized" I think that it
> would be wise to spend some time thinking
> about the optimal way for these two key comp. to communicate (on a
> high level at this point of course).
> Torleif has made a SliceRep (in the sandbox, long name) that we use
> for display and "mouse" interaction,
> but it's not properly connected to the new tracker yet.

The igstkImageSpatialObjectImagePlaneRepresentation class in the
sandbox is not the latest version of this
class. I moved it to our application´s source folder some time ago
and have made some modifications since.

I don´t know it this class is ok to use as a starting point for
imagereslicerepresentations as it does not
contain any actors but only a subclass of vtkImagePlaneWidget
(vtkImagePlaneWidget2D).

The current status of the class is:
-It shows the crosshairs permanently
-It can only be an orthogonal slice (Axial, Coronal or Sagittal)
-It is possible to pan the widget.
-It is possible to set the slice number to show in the widget.
-It is possible to set the window level of the widget
-It is possible to observer cursuring and windowlevel events

Torleif