[IGSTK-Developers] IGSTK student project

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Dec 21 14:05:54 EST 2007

Great idea Luis, I'll have them get the code in order when they return
from semester break and submit it to the IJ. They have to write better
unit tests - we are thinking safety!

They also produced a use case requirements document, so we will fold
that into the submission as well.

Thanks again,
Kevin