[IGSTK-Developers] summary slides from today and agenda for tomorrow

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Jan 4 23:46:48 EST 2007

If you need a cross-platform profiling tool that supports multi-threaded
applications, there is only one option that supports both windows and linux:

TAU
http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tau/home.php

Stephen