[IGSTK-Developers] number of ports on polaris

Ziv Yaniv zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 24 12:36:28 EDT 2007

Hi Andinet,

Thanks for the quick reply. IGSTK has some odd quirks. Another oddity is
the supported COM ports. Do you have any idea why we only support COM0
to COM7? I vaguely remember that only COM0 to COM2 were supported once
and that the current setup was an improvement. Does this have to do with
interoperability on linux and mac?

               thanks
                   Ziv

email: zivy at isis.imac.georgetown.edu