[IGSTK-Developers] head phantom ready for FOB tests

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:13:25 EDT 2008

Hi Ziv,

I just wanted to let you know that my head phantom and CT data is ready to
start testing the FOB classes. I set 6 fiducial points on it, so we can
compare different calibrations.

In NeedleBIopsyNew the visualization and interaction now looks fine.
My problem is that I can't figure out what is happening with the
calibration. As I told you before, I am also having problems with the pivot
calibration

Yesterday I committed a change to igstkFlockOfBirdsTrackerNew about the
order the quaternion is treated. I thought this would clarify what is
happening, but not yet.

Please let me know when you are ready to start testing, but don't rush, as I
have many other things to continue doing in the meanwhile.

best regards,
sebastian