[Insight-developers] Code/Interfaces subdirectory

Vikram Chalana vikram at statsci.com
Thu Aug 10 10:58:49 EDT 2000

Will,

I am assuming this interface stuff will be only temporary.
I thought the consensus was that our final toolkit would not depend on any
outside software (except the numeric toolkit, vnl) and we would all rewrite
our software to comply with ITK. Please let me know if I am missing
something.

Thanks,
Vikram