[Insight-developers] can I partially build the itk?

chenting chenting at graphics.cis.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 22 16:50:56 EDT 2000

Hi! There,
I spend the past few days to build my itk, but I found there are some
mistakes in the directory of Insight3DParty, I do not want to pay too
much time debugingg others code, so I just wanna know how can I
partially build the itk without compling the code in this directory? If
I just rewrite the makefile, will there be any side effects?
By the way, I have difficulty in the cvs update this monday, did anybody
have the same problem?
ting