using vxl/vnl code

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue May 9 13:27:23 EDT 2000

The vcl stuff is only for older compilers, and we are not
going to use it for the Insight project. I have only done the
build stuff for windows.  But, I am working
on a unix build now.

Basically, you want to build with arguments like this:
  -I..\..\vxl -DVCL_USE_NATIVE_STL

BTW, your code, should use the std::vector shouldn't it?