[Insight-developers] CVS Repository is shutting down...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:48:10 -0500

Hi Folks-

The Insight CVS repository is shutting down tonight at 5:00pm EST. We will be open for business
again on Wednesday morning 8:00am EST.

I can pretty much guarantee that there will be a fair amount of chaos since the names of many classes
are changing, and the location of the classes in a given directory are changing. When the repository
comes back up, you will want to find the classes that are important to you and make sure that the
name is as agreed on in the Salt Lake meeting, and that it is in the correct directory. If there are problems,
please notify the list and we'll correct them as soon as possible.

Will