[Insight-developers] Status of reorganization

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:57:46 -0500

Hi Folks-

Most everything is done. We are still having some build problems. We upgraded
vnl to the latest version and fixed many warnings. I suggest holding off working with
the new repository until the build is more stable.

Caution: please do not do an update in your current Insight directory...you may lose
work. Instead, do a fresh cvs checkout and copy your own stuff into the right spot, if
you have work underway.

There is also a new checkout target: InsightDocuments. Much of the old documentation
is now in this directory. Only the bare minimum exists in the Insight/Documentation directory.

You'll probably notice that I strayed from some of the names we talked about in the meeting.
If its an issue bring it up and we'll fix it.

Hold off with complaints until the end of tomorrow (Wednesday). We should catch lingering
problems by then.

Will