[Insight-developers] CMakeSetup compile problem

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your help.

I think I found what caused the problem.
When I loaded the CMakeSetup.dsw file, the Dev. Studio
asked me if I want it to create a wrapping project
file
for the cmake.dsp file (since the Dev. Studio
recognized the dsp file is not generated by Dev.
Studio) and I clicked yes.

This time I chose no and the error message gone.
I was wondering why the Dev. Studio can't recognize
the cmake.dsp file correctly. As a simple test, I
opened the cmake.dsp file using emacs and changed the
coding system from undecided-unix to undecided-dos and
saved it. After that, the Dev. Studio recognizes the
cmake.dsp correctly. I think the problem was the
linefeed character or new line character.

=====