[Insight-developers] CMakeSetup compile problem

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:55:36 -0400

This is a problem with cygwin.   The default installation
sets you up in unix linefeed mode.   This means cvs checks
out text files in unix mode.  The dsp and dsw files are text
files and get messed up.   I will change them to binary.

When installing cygwin, people should select dos mode line feeds.

-Bill