[Insight-developers] Something omitted from repository?

Brad King brad.king@kitware.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:38:32 -0400 (EDT)

> >> CMake Error: can not find file /home/hughett/work/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vnl/Templates/vnl_resize+T-.h
> >> CMake Error: Tried .txx .cxx .c for /home/hughett/work/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vnl/Templates/vnl_resize+T-.h
> >> CMake Error: can not find file /home/hughett/work/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vnl/Templates/vnl_determinant+float+double+complex.h
> >> CMake Error: Tried .txx .cxx .c for /home/hughett/work/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vnl/Templates/vnl_determinant+float+double+complex.h
>
> > These were files removed when I merged in the new version of VXL.  Did you
> > try re-running configure?
>
> Yes, I tried re-running `make clean' and `configure' several times.
> The error still occurs.
I can't duplicate the problem, even with an in-place build.  I would
suggest trying a new checkout and copying over any files you have changed
and not commited.  Perhaps something got confused by the new VXL version
and an old in-place build.

> For what's it's worth, running `configure' generates the same 4 error
> messages in the middle of a lot of apparently benign other output.
This is because configure actually runs CMake when it is finished.

-Brad