[Insight-developers] stack overflow problem

Ting Chen chenting@graphics.cis.upenn.edu
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:27:30 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C0D192.73D05F40

HI!
I am developing the a gibbs prior image filter for RGB images. =20
itkGibbsPriorFilter works fine in itk and this new =
itkRGBGibbsPriorFilter class using the same regionlabel method as in =
itkGibbsPriorFilter, however, the GetPixel method in labelregion method =
of this new class will cause a stack overflow ( itkImage.GetPixel
->itkimagebase.computeoffset() ->itkImageRegion.GetIndex(), please check =
the itkGIbbsPriorFilter for more detail ). I do not know where this =
problem comes from. I build the itkRGBGibbsPriorFilter outside the itk =
workspace and did not use the configuration for itk.

will you please check what the problem might be? shall I reset some =
complier or linker variables? anybody has the similar problem?
Thanks!
ting

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C0D192.73D05F40

HI!
I am developing the a gibbs prior = image filter=20 for RGB images.
itkGibbsPriorFilter works fine in = itk and this=20 new itkRGBGibbsPriorFilter class using the same regionlabel method as in = itkGibbsPriorFilter, however, the GetPixel method in labelregion method = of this=20 new class will cause a stack overflow ( itkImage.GetPixel
->itkimagebase.computeoffset()=20 ->itkImageRegion.GetIndex(), please check the itkGIbbsPriorFilter for = more=20 detail ). I do not know where this problem comes from. I build = the=20 itkRGBGibbsPriorFilter outside the itk workspace and did not use the=20 configuration for itk.

will you please check what the = problem might be?=20 shall I reset some complier or linker variables? anybody has the similar = problem?
Thanks!
ting
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C0D192.73D05F40--