[Insight-developers] Files missing from repository?

Lydia Ng lng@insightful.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 13:39:52 -0700

I deleted that class about a week ago.
I made sure that references to it were removed from
Testing/Code/Common/CMakeLists.txt
Testing/Code/Common/itkCommonHeaderTest.cxx

I just did a search of Insight/Code and Insight/Testing
and there are no more references.

So I don't know why make is trying to look for it.
Suggestions anyone?

Lydia