[Insight-developers] Files missing from repository?

Paul Hughett hughett@mercur.uphs.upenn.edu
Tue, 8 May 2001 16:47:03 -0400

Lydia said:

> I deleted that class about a week ago.

> I just did a search of Insight/Code and Insight/Testing
> and there are no more references.

I find the following references.  Perhaps `make clean' is not removing some
old files that it should?  This is on Linux, using an in-source build.

$ grep -r itkCenteredAffineRegistrationTransform .
Binary file ./Examples/MultiResMIRegistration/MultiResMIRegistration.o matches
Binary file ./Testing/Code/Algorithms/Cxx/Algorithms_cxx.o matches
Binary file ./Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest.o matches
Binary file ./Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkImageToImageAffineMutualInformationGradientDescentRegistrationTest.o matches
./Testing/Code/Common/CMakeTargets.make:itkCenteredAffineRegistrationTransform.txx \
./Testing/Code/Common/Cxx/Common_cxx.h:#include "itkCenteredAffineRegistrationTransform.h"
./Testing/Code/Common/Cxx/Common_cxx.cxx:#include "itkCenteredAffineRegistrationTransform.txx"
Binary file ./Testing/Code/Common/Cxx/Common_cxx.o matches
Binary file ./Testing/Code/Common/itkCommonHeaderTest.o matches

Paul Hughett