[Insight-developers] Re: Unary, Binary, Ternary, Nary Filters

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:18:21 -0400

Hi Luis-

The rename can be done directly in the (root) CVS repository. If you want
me to do this I can. Please let me know exactly what files to rename to
what. Once I do that you can do a check out and the newly named files will
appear.

Will