[Insight-developers] Renaming cvs : Unary, Binary, Ternary, Nary Filters

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:17:52 -0400 (EDT)

Will,

thanks, here is the list of files we would like to rename:

      Old Name             ----->     New Name

1) in Insight/Code/BasicFilters:

itkUnaryImageFilter.h       itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.h
itkUnaryImageFilter.txx     itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.txx
itkBinaryImageFilter.h      itkBinaryFunctorImageFilter.h
itkBinaryImageFilter.txx    itkBinaryFunctorImageFilter.txx
itkTernaryImageFilter.h     itkTernaryFunctorImageFilter.h
itkTernaryImageFilter.txx   itkTernaryFunctorImageFilter.txx
itkNaryImageFilter.h        itkNaryFunctorImageFilter.h
itkNaryImageFilter.txx      itkNaryFunctorImageFilter.txx

itkAddImageFilter.h         itkNaryAddImageFilter.h
itkAddImageFilter.txx       itkNaryAddImageFilter.txx
itkAdd2ImageFilter.h        itkAddImageFilter.h
itkAdd2ImageFilter.txx      itkAddImageFilter.txx

2) in Insight/Testin/Code/BasicFilters

itkAddImageFilterTest.cxx    itkNaryAddImageFilterTest.cxx
itkAdd2ImageFilterTest.cxx   itkAddImageFilterTest.cxx

I'll then update their content, the classes that use them
and the CMakeList.txt files,

is that ok ?