[Insight-developers] Re: Unary, Binary, Ternary, Nary Filters

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:15:30 -0400

That is a bit dangerous.

The best thing to do, is to copy the ,v file on the server, then cvs remove
the old file.
That way you will still be able to get to old versions of the software.

-Bill