[Insight-developers] level set question: inside/outside

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:25:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Lydia,

We should probably adopt a convention.  I used the positive-inside
convention only because that is what folks around me are using.  But now
I'm discovering the positive-outside convention is probably more what
others are accustomed to.  I wouldn't be able to do it any time soon, but
I can change my code to produce positive-outside.  I don't have a strong
preference either way.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science