[Insight-developers] level set question: inside/outside

Carl-Fredrik Westin westin@bwh.harvard.edu
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:52:32 -0500

Hi,
I am using positive-outside, (so are Karl Krissian, Liana Lorigo, Mike Leventon)
No strong preference though since both ways are fine.
C-F

--
Dr. Carl-Fredrik Westin
Director, Laboratory of Mathematics in Imaging (LMI)

Phone: (+1) 617-278-0639, Fax: (+1) 617-264-6887
Email:  westin@bwh.harvard.edu, Office: Thorn Building 323
http://www.spl.harvard.edu/~westin