[Insight-developers] VXLNumerics (vnl)

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:50:28 -0500

Bill,

We had made some changes to vnl for ITK (to support a larger set of compilers (Borland, Intel), and
to eliminate some warnings and crashes.  Will these changes still be in the history files so we can
reapply them if we need them? Some of them may have been fixed by VXL developers already but some may
not and it would be nice it at least we can go back to the history to see what we had changed the
first time.

Jim