[Insight-developers] Doxygen question/documentation comment

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek@crd.ge.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:15:50 -0500

Hi,

  In the Doxygen generated man page for itkFiniteDifferenceImageFilter I see
this:

 	 itkGetConstReferenceObjectMacro (DifferenceFunction,
FiniteDifferenceFunctionType)
virtual void 	 SetDifferenceFunction (FiniteDifferenceFunctionType *_arg)

Generated from (in itkFiniteDifferenceImageFilter.h):

  /** This method returns a pointer to a FiniteDifferenceFunction object
that
   * will be used by the filter to calculate updates at image pixels.
   * \returns A FiniteDifferenceObject pointer. */
  itkGetConstReferenceObjectMacro(DifferenceFunction,
                                  FiniteDifferenceFunctionType );

  /** This method sets the pointer to a FiniteDifferenceFunction object that
   * will be used by the filter to calculate updates at image pixels.
   * \returns A FiniteDifferenceObject pointer. */
  itkSetObjectMacro(DifferenceFunction, FiniteDifferenceFunctionType );

It seems like itkSetObjectMacro is properly expanded by Doxygen, but
itkGetConstReferenceObjectMacro is not.  Can someone comment on this or tell
me how to fix it?

Thanks,
-dan

--